Workshops and Events
The Complete Expat Career Workshop
This powerful, practical and inspiring hands-on workshop is designed to help you find a job and have a successful career in the Netherlands.
Searching for the right job can be a difficult and frustrating process, especially if you’ve just moved to a new country.
Moynihan Consulting have teamed up with Cross Cultural experts, At Home Abroad, to bring you a one-day workshop which will help you increase your chances of finding a job as well as learning about the Dutch business culture, named The Complete Expat Career Workshop.
This workshop is not only appropriate for accompanying partners, but also the unemployed, underemployed, entrepreneurs, single parents, recently graduate students, and those looking for new challenges.
BENEFITS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Increase your chances of finding a job in the Netherlands
- Familiarise yourself with the Dutch labour market
- Learn proven job application techniques
- In-depth insight into the Dutch business culture
- Learn how to effectively communicate & negotiate with the Dutch
- Become more successful working in a Dutch business environment.
- And finally, meet other internationals in the same position as you.
Friday 6th November from 09.30-17.00
followed by network drinks.
Location: Sweelinckplein 9-11, The Hague
Euro 195 (excluding 21% BTW/VAT). Cost includes lunch and network drinks.
SPECIAL OFFER !!!!
Tell a friend about this workshop and if you both sign up you will each receive a 25% discount