Job Search Coaching
Prepare yourself with the necessary tools, techniques and confidence for a successful job search.
Searching for the right job can be a difficult and frustrating process.
But, what if you were to take a few simple steps to improve your job application techniques and increase your chances of success?
With individual Job Search coaching, you will learn how to:
- Construct or strengthen your profile
- Improve your CV and Cover Letter
- Navigate the Dutch job market and learn how the Recruitment process works in the Netherlands
- Tailor your application to the job you’re applying for
- Use social media, such as LinkedIn for your job search
- Prepare and practice interview techniques
- Guidance and information sources on where to find the jobs
Coaching takes place in the Statenkwartier area of The Hague and the first session is 1 ½ hrs in duration.
Take advantage of our 20min free phone consult.
After a period of break from my professional career I decided to try a new start with a new job. Teresa helped me to review my past experiences and skills redirecting them in a new prospective, both in terms of better understanding about what I really wanted and in terms of writing them on a CV. This coaching program gave me to possibility to reflect on myself and also explore job opportunities I didn’t think about. Time ran so fast during our meetings: thanks to Teresa professionalism, enthusiasm and warming suggestions, at end of each session and not only at the end of the entire path, I went out with an idea of new opportunity and a new energy.