Job Search Coaching
Prepare yourself with the necessary tools, techniques and confidence for a successful job search.
Searching for the right job can be a difficult and frustrating process.
But, what if you were to take a few simple steps to improve your job application techniques and increase your chances of success?
With individual Job Search coaching, you will learn how to:
- Construct or strengthen your profile
- Improve your CV and Cover Letter
- Navigate the Dutch job market and learn how the Recruitment process works in the Netherlands
- Tailor your application to the job you’re applying for
- Use social media, such as LinkedIn for your job search
- Prepare and practice interview techniques
- Guidance and information sources on where to find the jobs
Coaching takes place in the Statenkwartier area of The Hague and the first session is 1 ½ hrs in duration.
Take advantage of our 20min free phone consult.
Teresa and I worked through a series of career coaching sessions, as I was in a career transition. Coming from civil/military aviation background, Teresa has helped me acknowledged my career anchors, defined my key skills, and defined my career objectives through various assignments. She helped me identified the transferrable skills to other industry sectors. Shortly within a month, I was already offered a number of positions across a wide range of industries. Never thought I had these abilities within me. All in all, it was productive sessions and very well structured. Highly recommended for the expats and the international communities seeking for the next career change.