Discover potential. Optimise performance. Select the right candidate. Identify strengths and development needs.
Occupational assessments can be a powerful tool in helping individuals and organisations discover, identify and optimise workplace performance as well as understanding social interaction. We make use of a variety of ability and personality assessments, published by Psytech International – one of the global leaders in psychometric tests.
The benefits of using occupational assessments can help –
- Discover potential and identify gaps within your teams
- Target and focus on development needs
- Aid your employee’s career development
- Strengthen your Recruitment process to select the right candidate for the job
.. You as an individual:
- Provide you with a depth of awareness in strengths and development needs
- Understand how you interact, think and cope in your daily life.
- Aid career development
CALL US NOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
I had the pleasure to meet Teresa during a difficult time when I felt `stuck' in a career path which I was clearly not enjoying anymore. Her career counselling program really supported me in taking that first brave step that I had been secretly longing to take for quite some time.
Through her inspiring and reflective individual-tailored sessions, I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses and most importantly I learned to not underestimate myself. I would recommend Teresa’s counselling programme for anyone who is looking for an important career change in their life.